1) Bearing in mind that you run and serve as an individual, rather than representing an organization, is there an organizational/employer affiliation you’d like to state for identification purposes?
As a $DAYJOB, I work for NetActuate, Inc. A global critical edge infrastructure organization.
2) Are you available to serve the entirety of a three-year term?
3) Describe any limitations on your ability to travel to attend ARIN and ICANN meetings in person or participate in scheduled teleconference calls.
Barring emergencies, there are no restrictions to my attending meetings in either person or virtually.
4) The ASO AC holds monthly conference calls and participation is expected of all members. Would participation in these calls present any issue for you?
No, there are no anticipated issues for me contributing in monthly conference calls.
5) Why do you want to serve on the NRO NC, and what goals do you want to accomplish?
I want to use my experience to help ARIN and the ASOAC in policies and procedure.
6) What, if any, conflicts of interest might arise for you as an NRO NC member? Specifically, do you serve in what could be perceived as any Internet governance roles, provide any services directly or indirectly to ARIN, or represent any significant interest from the community?
There is no conflict.
7) What is your record of serving the Internet community in the ARIN region?
I have worked as a network administrator in the ARIN region for the last 12 years across four ARIN organizations. I frequently attend ARIN, NANOG, and GPF.
8) What participation do you have within ICANN, in the past and currently? Are you a member of any other ICANN AC or SO?
9) What differentiates you as a candidate, or makes you uniquely suited to serve on the NRO NC?
Nothing makes me unique except a willingness to serve.
10) Provide a brief biography of recent experience, associations, and affiliations relevant to serving on the NRO NC, including names of organizations, positions held, specific duties, and dates of service.
I started on my network path in 2010 at QuadraNet, leaving for my own consulting gig and NetActuate in 2018. At NetActuate I operate networks across the world in five RIR regions and have number resources in four.
11) (Optional) Provide one URL to a social media website of your choice, to foster dialogue with community members.
12) (Optional) Provide one URL to a web page with biographical information.